First Facial Expectations
Are you planning your first facial with us?
We want you to expect the Best hour of your week, but we know you might be interested in the details of your first visit to Alpha:
Booking Your Appointment:
- Call to book an appointment. Online appointments will be available soon.
- Our specialty services, like Microdermabrasion or waxing, are limited and need to be booked prior to the visit to ensure we have the service available.
- If you are new to us, or it has been longer than 6 months, you can print your Client Intake Form with Appointment Policy from our Helpful Forms page.
- These forms are available in the lobby, if you would rather fill them out at the time of your visit. Just arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Once you have arrived and checked in, we will have you wait for just a few minutes while your student esthetician reviews your folder.
- After he/she is ready they will greet you in the lobby and escort you to our clinic area and your private treatment area. Our student clinic is upstairs. Please let us know if that will be a problem.
- On the way they will introduce themselves and ask you a few questions. Make sure to let them know what you are looking for and what they should avoid, if there are areas of concern for you.
Your Skincare Service:
- When you reach your room they will leave you alone for you to undress to your comfort level. The treatment will remain modest at all times. The treatment table will be made up with both a bottom and a top sheet. Once you have undressed to your comfort level, you will get on the treatment table and cover yourself with the top sheet. Your assigned student will let you know what's normal.
- Your student esthetician will return to your treatment area after washing his/her hands. Your student esthetician will begin your service and communicate with you throughout the service about their pressure and how the skincare products are feeling on your skin.
- When your student esthetician is done they will let you know and then exit the room before you get up. Take your time, you may be lightheaded. Once you are dressed you may exit the room where your student therapist, also known as your new best friend, will be waiting to escort you to the lobby.
- Student review forms are available in the upstairs waiting area or in the lobby downstairs. Review forms are optional.
- If you liked our services, you can book your next appointment before leaving.